DUBLIN, Ireland-- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/05964b/indonesia_insuranc) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Insurance Report Q3 2008" report to their offering.
Indonesia Insurance Report provides independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on Indonesia's insurance industry.
In Q308, the key change is that we have incorporated much more information about the companies that are operating across the regions of which each country is a part. We have sought to make it much clearer who is operating in each country and under what name(s). Perhaps equally importantly, our profiles make it plain which multinational companies are not operating in each country.
In the Asia Pacific, we profile 23 companies. These are AEGON, AIG, Allianz, Aviva, AXA, Cardif, Fortis, Generali, Groupama, HDI-Gerling, HSBC Insurance, ING Group, Liberty Mutual, Manulife, MetLife, Prudential Financial, Prudential plc, QBE, RSA, Sun Life Financial, The Hartford, Principal Financial Group and Zurich Financial Services. We also look at various local firms that are active in the region: some of these companies rank, in terms of the premiums that they write, among the largest in the world. For almost all the countries whose reports we are updating, we are also able to include actual data for calendar 2007: this was not the case for our Q208 reports.
n 2007, total premiums in Indonesia rose by 42% to IDR63,296,800mn. Non-life premiums rose by 4% to IDR18,896,800mn, while Life premiums rose by 68% to IDR44,400,000mn. Between now and the end of the forecast period, we expect that annual Non-life premiums will grow by IDR23,865,003mn, while annual Life premiums should increase by IDR27,161,848mn. Growth in Nonlife premiums should be driven by the general growth in nominal GDP plus a rise in Non-life penetration from the current level of 0.48% to 0.85%. Growth in Life premiums should be driven by the change in the overall population and a rise in life density from US$20.93 to US$35.00 per capita. BMI’s Insurance Business Environment Rating is 50.1.
- "The Sector At A Glance
- Table: Overview Of Indonesia’s Insurance Sector
- Key Insights On Indonesia’s Insurance Sector
- Indonesia Industry SWOT
- Development Of BMI’s Insurance Reports
- Projections And Forecasts
- Table: Premiums – Historical Data And Forecasts, 2005-2012
- Projections And Drivers Of Growth
- Table: Growth Drivers, 2005-2012
- Country Update
- Macroeconomic Outlook
- Table: Indonesia – Economic Activity
- Political Outlook
- Table: Indonesia – Insurance Business Environment Indicators
- Table: Asia Pacific Insurance Business Environment Rankings
- Regional Context
- Table: Non-Life Premiums In A Regional Context, 2007
- Table: Life Premiums In A Regional Context, 2007
- Table: Comparison Of Major Lines As % Of Non-Life Premiums, 2006
- Analysis Of Competitive Conditions
- Indonesia – Non-Life Segment
- Indonesia – Life Segment
- Company Profiles
- HSBC Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Prudential Financial
- Prudential Plc
- Sun Life Financial
- The Hartford
- The Principal
- Basis Of Projections
- Insurance Business Environment Rating
- Table: Insurance Business Environment Indicators And Rationale
- Table: Weighting Of Indicators
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/05964b/indonesia_insuranc
powered by : http://www.hotnews.blogonsite.com